Yes, finally! Pavilion will in addition to PlayStation4 and PlayStation Vita, also come to personal computers. Windows, Mac and Linux. On top of that we have also put together a new trailer which you can watch here or further down on this page. Hope you like it!
But we also need your help to be able to bring Pavilion to as many people as possible. So to get it onto Steam we have launched a Steam Greenlight campaign, where you can vote if you wan’t to see Pavilion on Steam or not. And we really appreciate if you help us out with this. Additional distribution channels will be announced further down the road.
A release date? Unfortunately we don’t have a specific release date yet but as soon as we feel sure we can release a certain date we will share it with you. What we can tell you though is that Pavilion will be released in 2 chapters, first one in
2015 2016 and the second one in 2016 2017.
And to sum it up:
- Pavilion will be coming to personal computers. Windows, Mac and Linux.
- To get Pavilion on to Steam, we have put up a Greenlight campaign which you can find here.
Please spread and help Pavilion get Greenlit. We deeply appreciate it.
- There is a new trailer which you can find below.
- Pavilion will be released in 2 separate chapters. The first one coming in
20152016 and the second one in 20162017.
- You can also find a bunch of new screenshots further down.
Thanks for taking the time to read this post and don’t forget to follow us on Twitter for day to day updates.