It ONLY took us a little over 4 years, but we are finally here.
As it often does, the planned schedule goes out the window and you start chasing the shadow of a new possible release date. We did this for a long time, pushing the date of the release further and further up ahead. Going through that last door towards release just to discover… another door.
Especially the past year, trying to nail down the release date, has been grueling. We probably had a hundred reasons to give up and just call it quits. But thanks to the support of friends and family together with our own stubbornness and the conviction that Pavilion could bring something unique, we stuck with it and followed it through. Now we are standing in a doorway and there are no more doors.
So here’s our current release plans and a new release trailer for your viewing!
Hope you’ll enjoy it and thanks for the support throughout the years.
We wish you all the best. – Henrik & Rickard.
- Eyetracker – September 22nd on Steam. Yes you will be able to play Pavilion with only your eyes and with the help of Tobii’s EyeX eyetracker. More information to come in a later blog post.
- NVIDIA Shield – September 15th. Here’s a new one, we’ve teamed up with NVIDIA to bring Pavilion to their micro-console where the game will debut.
- PlayStation4 & PlayStation Vita – As soon as the above versions is shipped we’ll start preparing the PlayStation versions.
- Mobile – Expect a iOS & Android mobile version in the coming months or so.
- Additional platforms – There will most likely be more platforms announcement in the coming months and we aim to bring Pavilion to as many platforms as possible.